Loudoun United FC and United Soccer League are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadiums. USL fans have a right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
- Fans refrain from conduct that endangers another person.
- Fans are to refrain from wearing obscene or indecent clothing into the stadium.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) and tobacco products are prohibited at Segra Field.
- All bags are subject to search by security personnel.
- Fans are to follow the Segra Field Prohibited Items and Bag Policies.
- Fans are not to bring and display offensive signs, banners or flags. They will be confiscated and will result in ejection.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, homophobic, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety. Violations will be subject to sanctions.