Match Recap | #LDNvCLB
Loudoun United’s Open Cup journey ended at the hands of MLS-side Columbus Crew in the Round of 32. The Red-and-White shift their focus to the USL Championship as they face El Paso Locomotive on Saturday, May 13.
- Midfielder Kalil ElMedkhar started and recording a goal from the penalty spot in the 86th minute.
- Hugo Fauroux recorded three saves in tonight’s match.
- Daniel Chica started in defense, playing 90 minutes and winning Loudoun United FC Man of the Match.
- This was the first time the two clubs have met.
- This was the first time Loudoun United faced an MLS-opponent in the Open Cup.