- Parking lots open | 5:15 PM
- Stampede happy hour in LUFC Beer Garden | 5:15 PM
- Box office opens | 5:45PM
- Gates open | 6:15 PM
- Kickoff | 7:15 PM
- POST-MATCH | FIREWORKS
Something’s Brewing, based out of Leesburg, VA, is quickly becoming one of Northern Virginia’s premier cover bands. You will find the group playing many of the local breweries, bars, festivals, and private events in the NOVA region. With a variety of musical influences the band crosses many musical genres and decades and aims to bring a smile to the faces of those they have the honor of playing in front of.
Mike Hall and Rick Leith started Something’s Brewing as a duo playing a combination of acoustic classic rock and folk tunes. Soon thereafter the boys started collaborating with other local artists to extend the musical possibilities. Duo, trio, four piece, or five man band, they do a bit of it all.
There’s something for everyone at Segra Field. Here is a sneak peak of what to expect:
- Pre-match concert on the concourse!
- Something’s Brewing
- 703 Night
- Celebrate all things 703 at Segra Field! We’re packing the concourse with all the things and people that make the 703 (and 571) great!
- Check these amazing shops on the concourse
- Purcellville Flag Co.
- Rustic Slate Candle Company
- Little Pink Truck Boutique
- LOCO for Loudoun
- Kids Zone
- Meet Winger, the LUFC mascot!
- Face painting
- Poster making station
- Social spots
- LUFC Beer Garden
- LoCo Craft Beer Corner
- Pre-match high five tunnel
- All kids 5-14 can participate in the pre-match high-five tunnel on the field to give a high-five to the players as they walk out of the tunnels! Kids can report to the main sales information table inside the main gate up to 15 minutes before posted kickoff.
- Post-match kids kick
- All kids can participate in the post-match kids kick, where you can kick a ball from the penalty spot into the goal! All kids should lineup in the corner of the stadium by section 107.
- Post-match autographs
- Loudoun United FC players will greet fans and sign autographs. We will have autograph sheets that can be signed and sharpies for you!
- POST-MATCH FIREWORKS
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Where is Segra Field?
Segra Field is located within Philip A. Bolen Park at address:
42095 Loudoun United Drive, Leesburg, VA 20175
When do the gates open?
Gates will open 60 minutes prior to the scheduled kickoff. Be sure to follow the club on social media @loudoununitedfc or check the website because kickoff times may change.
How do I access my tickets?
You can access the Loudoun United Account Manager portal here: https://am.ticketmaster.com/lufc/tickets
Where is parking and how much is parking?
Parking is available directly surrounding Segra Field. A parking fee of $8 will be applied upon entry via card or cash payment. For more information on how to access your tickets, bag policy, and more, visit this link here: https://www.loudoununitedfc.com/gameday/