What to expect:
Back to School Bash
- With over 95 schools in Loudoun County alone, LUFC will host the first-ever ‘Back to School Bash’. The night will feature appearances from everyone’s favorite superheroes – The Bat, Spidey and The Wonder Woman. The first 500 fans at the gates will take home a Loudoun United Drawstring Bag ahead of the new school year.
Match Day Timeline
Match presented by:
5:30 PM | Parking lots open
5:45 PM | Box Office opens
6:15 PM | Gates and team store open. Gary Smallwood live performance!!!
5:30 – 6:30 PM | Join the Happy Hour with the Loudoun Stampede, featuring 50% off select beer!
7:15 PM | Kickoff!
Loudoun United FC and Loudoun Education Foundation have combined efforts to host a hygiene drive. All participants who donate items will receive a Buy One, Get One ticket voucher for one of our three remaining home matches on September 4, September 21, or October 1, based on availability.
The list of accepted donation items: deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, lotion, toothpaste, shaving cream, menstrual pads, razors, toothbrushes, dish soap, dryer sheets, laundry detergent, sponges. We will collect donated items at Segra Field starting at 6:15 pm and leading up to the 7:15 pm kickoff. Check out the press release here.
Gary Smallwood started performing professionally when he was 16 years old.
Gary has shared the stage with or supported such great acts as Robin Trower, Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush, the late great Jeff Healey, Elliott Easton (the Cars), Marshall Tucker Band, Molly Hatchet, The Outlaws, Johnny Winter, Craig & Patrick Fuller (Pure Prairie League), Bill Payne (Little Feat), Bret Michaels, Catfish Hodge, Michael Fath, and many more.
Gary’s style of music consists of Classic Rock, Country Rock, soulful Blues Rock or what he likes to call: “flat out guitar-driven, blues-infused rural contemporary music”…he has a great appreciation for all types of music and sometimes will incorporate soul, R&B, funk, country and ‘show tunes’ into his playing.
For more music, information, and to connect with Smallwood’s, visit his website here.
Adults and kids can have fun at Segra Field. Here is a sneak peak of what to expect:
- Game Areas
- Cornhole, ladder ball, soccer pong, giant connect 4, and more!
- Face Painting
- Face painting is available 30 minutes before kickoff through halftime.
- Pre-match high five tunnel
- All kids 5-14 can participate in the pre-match high-five tunnel on the field to give a high-five to the players as they walk out of the tunnels! Kids can report to the main sales information table inside the main gate up to 15 minutes before posted kickoff.
- Post-match kids kick
- All kids can participate in the post-match kids kick, where you can kick a ball from the penalty spot into the goal! All kids should lineup in the corner of the stadium by section 107.
- Post-match autographs
- Loudoun United FC players typically stay to sign autographs for fans. We will have autograph sheets that can be signed and sharpies for you!
Know before you go!
Where is Segra Field?
Segra Field is located within Philip A Bolen Park at address:
42095 Loudoun United Drive, Leesburg, VA 20175
When do the gates open?
Gates will open 60 minutes prior to the scheduled kickoff. Be sure to follow the club on social media @loudoununitedfc or check the website because kickoff times may change.
How do I access my tickets?
You can access the Loudoun United Account Manager portal here: https://am.ticketmaster.com/lufc/tickets
Where is parking and how much is parking?
Parking is available directly surrounding Segra Field. A parking fee of $8 will be applied upon entry via card or cash payment.
For more information on how to access your tickets, bag policy, and more, visit this page.
Pre-Game Loudoun Stampede Happy Hour
Enter the gates early and join the Loudoun Stampede in the stadium for half-priced drink specials starting at 5:30 p.m.! You can enter in the southwest corner of the stadium nearest the bus circle.